If you have Fuse, tune in, if Blaxmyth doesn't win this whole show has been pointless
season finale isn't tonight, but im sure the remaining three bands are going to get to perform
If you have Fuse, tune in, if Blaxmyth doesn't win this whole show has been pointless
season finale isn't tonight, but im sure the remaining three bands are going to get to perform
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Johnny Rotten cracks me up on this show
I hate Johnny Rotten, beyond Zepplin and KISS, The Sex Pistols are the 3rd most over hyped band of all time in my opinion.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
The thing about Zeppelin is they were "as billed"...the others weren't.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I like the Sex Pistols but they are overrated...Sid is the worst by far.
well, one of the top 3 bands just quit, got rid of their lead singer, and walked away from the show
so it's Blaxmyth, Fall From Grace, and a voter decided 3rd spot
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I was watching it but the "Jimmy" Seinfield is on and I forgot to go back
Bookmarks